[Massplanners] One Stop

McPherson, Jacqueline (EOED) jacqueline.furtado at mass.gov
Tue Jun 4 15:23:58 EDT 2024

Please bear with the OneStop team while issues are being resolved. And in the interim, continue to report technical difficulties to the OneStop team via OneStop at mass.gov.

Jacquie McPherson, AICP
Senior Program Manager
EOED/MassWorks
617.894.7755

On Jun 4, 2024, at 3:12 PM, Pamela McCarthy via MassPlanners <massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from a sender outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts mail system.  Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

One Stop staff just responded to my email and said they are having issues due to the high volume and are working with their software company to get it resolved.

Pam McCarthy

Sent from my iPhone