[Massplanners] One Stop

McPherson, Jacqueline (EOED) jacqueline.furtado at mass.gov
Tue Jun 4 15:13:00 EDT 2024

My guess is that it’s volume due to the approaching deadline. But I can’t be certain.

I’ve forwarded all concerns to our OneStop team members.

Jacquie McPherson, AICP
Senior Program Manager
EOED/MassWorks
617.894.7755

On Jun 4, 2024, at 3:04 PM, Fiona Coughlan via MassPlanners <massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from a sender outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts mail system.  Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I was able to get one application through after struggling for a long while. Will definitely take a break and try again late for the second!