[Massplanners] Definitive Subdivision -Covenant Expiration

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Mon Feb 5 09:29:36 EST 2024

For what it's worth, Randolph requires the applicant to submit a time
request extension (we have a form) with an explanation of why construction
hasn't started and what the proposed time frame is to begin the work. They
need to appear before the Board to have a conversation before any extension
is granted.  I have found far too many subdivisions approved (before my
time) with no terms for construction and they have gone more than a decade
without being started!

*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*
*Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.*