[Massplanners] database for Planning Board permits etc?

Richard Jordan RJordan at avon-ma.gov
Thu Apr 25 13:40:30 EDT 2024

Avon is interested as well.  We are piloting a software package for Board of Health work that might have some functionality for permit tracking of the work of PBs, ZBAs, and/or Conservation Commissions.  Our concern is followup actions, reminders, and eventually enforcement.  But our pilot purpose is broader in that we are seeking to automate online requests to our Board of Health rather than track the after effects.  In terms of next steps,  I'd like to capture, list out, and verify our requirements for tracking permits, orders of conditions, etc. in order to assess software packages for this purpose.  The scope would initially be our Planning Board but it could expand to ZBA and ConCom.

Richard Jordan (Rick)

Avon Town Planner

Email :<mailto:Email :> RJordan at avon-ma.gov<mailto:RJordan at avon-ma.gov>

65 E. Main Street-Avon, MA 02322

P: 774-480-1682 at Town Hall

 [cid:c41694ef-5e78-4e6e-82c8-f948887b300e]