[Massplanners] survey for planners on community engagement, and get paid!

Hollander, Justin Justin.Hollander at tufts.edu
Mon Apr 29 10:52:35 EDT 2024

Dear Mass Planners,
Please take our survey<https://go.tufts.edu/SurveyUrbanPlanningEngagement> on planning community engagement! Take part in a study by Tufts University's Department of Urban and Environmental Policy & Planning. We're investigating online urban planning engagement and need your input! Complete a quick 10-minute survey about your experience with community engagement in planning: https://go.tufts.edu/SurveyUrbanPlanningEngagement.  Your responses will remain strictly confidential. As a token of our appreciation, receive a $3 gift card upon completing the survey!
Thanks,
Justin Hollander, PhD, FAICP
Professor and Director, Urban Attitudes Lab
Tufts University
http://go.tufts.edu/Hollander