[Massplanners] Properties in a Historic District

Paige paigeplanner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:01:04 EST 2022

Thank you everyone for such prompt and helpful responses!!

~Paige

______________________

Paige E. Duncan, AICP

Director of Land Use and Economic Development

Town of Foxborough

40 South Street

Foxborough, MA 02035

W: 508.543.1250

F: 508.543.6278

pduncan at foxboroughma.gov

www.foxboroughma.gov/planning

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.

--

Paige E. Duncan, AICP, Director of Land Use and Economic Development

pduncan at foxboroughma.gov