[Massplanners] Job Posting Bridgewater, MA

DeBoisbriand, Jennifer JBURKE at bridgewaterma.org
Thu Nov 10 16:22:06 EST 2022

Hi all,

After almost 5 years working in Bridgewater, I am moving onto another opportunity.  In late December I will become the Planning Director for the Village of Islamorada, FL.  Bridgewater is a great Town and the Team here is amazing.  I am sharing the job posting below.  Feel free to share with contacts and reach out with any questions.

I also want to thank all my wonderful colleagues on the list and across the field for the many years of help and collaboration.  I wish you all the best and hope our paths cross again.

https://www.bridgewaterma.org/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=100&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Community-Economic-Development-Director-121

Jennifer DeBoisbriand (formerly Burke)
Community and Economic Development Director
Town of Bridgewater
Municipal Office Building
66 Central Square
Bridgewater, MA  02324
Phone: (508) 697-0950
Cell Phone: (508) 807-7157
Email:  jburke at bridgewaterma.org<mailto:jburke at bridgewaterma.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D8F520.59772A10]

E-mail sent or received via the Town of Bridgewater network are subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act. However, portions of this message, including any attachments, may be confidential, legally privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts Law (M.G.L. Chapter 78, Section 7). It is intended solely for the addressee. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer under your control.