On Demand Training
Interested in workshops at your location? Contact CPTC for On-Demand Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a fixed fee of $200, a cost which may be shared by several co-hosting communities. We will have an expert in the subject provide a webinar at a time you select. Topics are normally one of our core workshops.
The CPTC On-Demand workshops work as follows:
- The City/Town selects a topic. For example How to Hold A Perfect Public Hearing.
- The City/Town provides CPTC with some potential dates when most Board members are available.
- CPTC finds a trainer that is available on one of the dates.
- CPTC and the City/town execute a contract for the services provide and the cost.
- CPTC provides the PowerPoint presentation and other presentation material as well as handouts.
- After the workshop, CPTC invoices the City/Town for the services.