[Massplanners] Subdivision Approvals

Alison Manugian amanugian at dracutma.gov
Thu May 23 10:44:26 EDT 2024

I would assume that there's an Order of Conditions from Conservation (because what undeveloped land these days doesn't include wetlands).  This has likely expired and the wetlands changed.  The applicant would likely need a new trip through Conservation, with their changes triggering a need to (at a minimum) amend the PB Subdivision as well.

Good luck!

Alison

Alison Manugian

Community Development Director