[Massplanners] Subdivision Approvals

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Thu May 23 16:57:39 EDT 2024

Hi Bill,
We put a construction completion deadline on subdivisions when the plans
are endorsed (when the appeal period has passed). This is in our local
Subdivision Regulations.  It is typically 2 years. We do entertain and
grant extensions and modifications when requested.

I was unclear from your email if any activity began? But with no action
after so much time, I would most likely require a new subdivision
application for any work at the site because the deadline had passed.

Best,

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *