[Massplanners] Examples of new, small two-story mixed use buildings

Carolyn Misch cmisch at northamptonma.gov
Thu Mar 28 16:40:35 EDT 2024

Hi Jeff,

81 Maple Street in Florence Center has been fully permitted in the last
month but construction TBD.  Ground floor commercial and 10 units.

Here are the elevations:   Architectural Elevations 2023-12-29_ 81 Maple
Current (northamptonma.gov)
<http://archive.northamptonma.gov/WebLink/DocView.aspx?id=781802&dbid=0&repo=CityOfNorthampton>
Here is the site plan:   Site Plans 1-16-24 (northamptonma.gov)
<http://archive.northamptonma.gov/WebLink/DocView.aspx?id=781684&dbid=0&repo=CityOfNorthampton>

Carolyn Misch, AICP
*Director*
*City of Northampton Office of Planning & Sustainability*
*210 Main St*
*Northampton, MA  01060*
 *413-587-1287*
cmisch at northamptonma.gov