[Massplanners] Examples of new, small two-story mixed use buildings

Maren Toohill MToohill at littletonma.org
Thu Mar 28 14:44:45 EDT 2024

I can share this “multifamily” example from a mixed-use district. Littleton Village Common District allows for a mix of uses across the district, this site has 4 units on one lot, so meets one definition of multifamily. No commercial component, so it’s a little off topic from the initial List Serve request.
2 units in a restored antique house/barn, and 2 duplex units at the “back” of the site.
See sheets 3 and 4 of the plans: https://littletonma.org/DocumentCenter/View/6015/12-Robinson-Rd---Presentation---8-3-23
Currently under construction at 12 Robinson Road, Littleton.
Maren

Maren A. Toohill, AICP
Town Planner
978/540-2425