[Massplanners] Re Short Term Rental (STR) bylaws....general or zoning?

Dwight Merriam dwightmerriam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:06:54 EST 2024

The town where I live has adopted this general ordinance, not in zoning. It
may give you some ideas, but any regulation has to be carefully tailored
and would need to be compliant with Massachusetts law.
https://www.simsbury-ct.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif9751/f/news/short-term_rental_ordinance_-_approved_11-8-2021.pdf

Regards,
Dwight Merriam, FAICP
www.dwightmerriam.com