[Massplanners] Open Space Zoning

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Wed Jun 26 11:06:50 EDT 2024

Hi Chris,
We have a Municipal Open Space District that was created in 1999, I believe
concurrent with the City's acquisition of a large pond and adjacent open
space area. I say this because it only applies in that one location and has
never been expanded to include other open space acquired by the City, or
otherwise. You can find the text here: https://ecode360.com/29284378

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *