[Massplanners] Call for Sessions or To Submit a Session Proposal

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Fri Jun 14 09:59:10 EDT 2024

Happy Flag Day Planners from the previouslyself identified “likely least patriotic town planner in Murica”

Chances are bothof my LinkedIn followers saw my post on Linkedin about SNEAPA. Its commonwisdom that if its in the paper it must be true and if its on the internetterit absolutely positively must be true. With the dearth of local media let meconfirm that its absolutely positively true that SNEAPA needs session  proposals in a way more urgent than Mars need Woman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Needs_Women

Within theconfines of the Commonwealth’s 292 towns and 59 cities (and yes we know there are poser towns that are actuallycity forms of govment) there are a number of one horse/planner towns like CranberryLand USA that don’t have the time or resourcesto engage their local Rhodes Scholar to help with complete streets, lane diets,and guerilla art projects to repurpose parking spaces. That said this your opportunityto tell your story, to pay it forward by sharing your experience not only withyour fellow MassHoles but with our colleagues in the Nutmeg State’s 169 townsand  Little Rhody’s 31 towns.

The Southern NewEngland American Planning Association (SNEAPA) is hosting its annual conferencein Springfield, MA on November 7 & 8, 2024. The Conference Committee isseeking engaging session proposals to showcase a diversity of participants, newideas, collaborative approaches, address current and relevant planning topicsand issues.

We welcome your proposals for the 2024 SNEAPA conference, which will provideprofessional development and networking opportunities for planners, engineers,and architects throughout the Southern New England Region.

Sessions shall offer learning experience to planners, students, and otherprofessionals interested in local or regional planning, community engagement,infrastructure, or regulatory processes.

For more information on the Call for Sessions or To Submit a Session Proposal:

https://www.sneapa.org/call-for-session-proposals

Don't be shy about the great work you are doing #Flex4YourFriends&ColleaguesThank much, TBott

Thomas Bott CranberryLand USA Town Planner
Practicing Planning in the Commonwealth since the last Millennium  #TownPlannerSilverJubilee