[Massplanners] Job Opportunities: MassDevelopment

Anabelle Rondon anabellerp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:14:44 EDT 2024

Hello everyone,

At MassDev, we are currently seeking candidates for two roles within our
TDI Department. Our team excels in revitalizing communities, enhancing
networks, and transforming neighborhoods in Gateway Cities. We are a group
of dedicated professionals passionate about fostering local ecosystems,
supporting local leaders, and improving collaborative efforts. For more
information on these opportunities, please see the details below.

If you are interested or know of someone, please let me know.

*Content Creator Manager - $80-90K*
https://massdevelopment.bamboohr.com/careers/73
*TDI Fall River Fellow - $99,750*
https://massdevelopment.bamboohr.com/careers/72.