[Massplanners] Friday Afternoon Q - HUD/Mortgage required zoning verifications?

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:39:34 EST 2024

My practice was to answer the direct ZBL responses, district and how long
they have to rebuild if destroyed if it was proven to be the vested
structure.  We do not know if the house that exists is exactly what was
permitted so without an up to date  survey we cannot answer anything else.
So, in the end only verifying zoning district.

Dan Fortier,  AICP
Retired Planner