[Massplanners] Friday Afternoon Q - HUD/Mortgage required zoning verifications?

Richard Harris rhplanner01075 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:26:03 EST 2024

My practice when I was working for South Hadley was similar to Dan's. Even
with the responses, they were "as of the date of the response". There were
a few properties which received a Zoning Verification multiple times over a
10-15 year period - depending on how often it flipped or ws refinanced.
They would also ask for copies of Special Permits and Variances which had
been granted - if they were available, I provided the copies. And, I would
copy the Building Commissioner and often refer them to the Building
Commissioner for particular questions.

Thank you

Richard Harris, AICP
PDR, LLC