[Massplanners] Municipally owned farmland

Corrin Meise-Munns cmeisemunns at longmeadow.org
Fri Feb 16 11:53:08 EST 2024

Thanks, Carolyn -- I did mean to add to my original email that I am also
asking organizations like NRCS, Kestrel Land Trust, Grow Food Northampton,
American Farmland Trust, and UMass Cooperative Ext. I am less familiar with
orgs in the eastern part of the state so I will look into Essex County
Greenbelt.