[Massplanners] Municipally owned farmland

Carolyn Britt cjbritt at comcast.net
Fri Feb 16 11:23:14 EST 2024

Corrin,

You might also try some of the land holding and management non-profits
that often manage town-owned farm land for them, such as Essex County
Greenbelt.

Thank you for asking the question as I would guess this is often
over-looked.

Carolyn Britt, AICP

Ipswich Climate Resiliency Committee

1 Shagbark Woods