[Massplanners] Definitive Subdivision -Covenant Expiration

Richard Harris rhplanner01075 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:12:06 EST 2024

Gary,

I would not say they are “obligated” to extend. I would be inclined to ask
why no site work has begun and ask for a fairly defined schedule for the
infrastructure work.

Since it is under covenant, no lot buyers would be affected by not
extending. However, the applicant invested a lot of funding and the Board a
lot of time in getting to the point of a Definitive Plan approval. So. if
the applicant can give a good reason for not commencing work and provide a
clear schedule for proceeding, I would encourage extending the approval.

Thank you

Richard Harris, AICP
PDR, LLC
Planning Consultant