[Massplanners] Docu-sign for Zoning Decisions?

Maria De La Fuente mdelafuente at medfield.net
Thu Apr 25 10:23:57 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Do any of you use Docu-sign for land use decisions? If so, did you need to
change your regs to allow for it? Can municipalities even do it without
specific legislative authorization? I know the State has started using
e-signatures for their grant contracts, so I was wondering if we could too.

Thank you!
Maria De La Fuente
Medfield Director of Land Use and Planning
459 Main Street
Medfield, MA  02052
(508) 906-3027
mdelafuente at medfield.net <sraposa at medfield.net>

--
This email is intended for municipal use only and must comply with the Town
of Medfield's policies and state/federal laws. Under Massachusetts Law, any