[Massplanners] RFP for Danvers HPP

Henry, Aaron ahenry at danversma.gov
Wed Sep 27 08:50:53 EDT 2023

Good morning, All.
For our consultant colleagues out there, I wanted to share that the Town of Danvers is looking to update/redraft it's HPP.  We hope you take a look.  Our last plan expired in 2019.  We have been above the 10% threshold for a while, but like the framework the HPP format offers.  See below for for how to learn more about it!
This project is being bid electronically through project dog.  Proposal forms will be available through projectdog beginning September 28, 2023, after 11:00AM. Log in and enter the project code 858107 in the search box, and select "Acquire Documents" for a free downloadable Request for Proposals. All proposals must be submitted online at www.projectdog.com<http://www.projectdog.com> by 2:00pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023. Hard copy proposals will not be accepted by Projectdog or the Awarding Authority. Tutorials and instructions are available online at www.projectdog.com<http://www.projectdog.com>.
Respectfully,
Aaron Henry, AICP  (he/him/his<https://pronouns.org/>)
Director of Land Use & Community Services
building|health|planning|recreation|seniors|veterans
Town of Danvers
1 Sylvan Street
Danvers, Massachusetts
978.777.0001, ext. 3029
www.danversma.gov<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.danversma.gov&c=E,1,RVq8dIsGiDD8H_g3nB77V0-Y43_kkCCwo98UZ1Bz1rZ1gfDNekO3JJLMc4RbvGhvGaGt9jSq2W4v1uPZEN2JcqlOBGhh53vwj9qrFmcLZ-y_&typo=1>

This work is conducted on the ancestral homelands of the Pawtucket, Naumkeag, and Massachusett People<https://native-land.ca/>.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9F11F.B6E680A0]
Please note the Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has determined that most emails to and from municipal offices and officials are public records.  For more information, please refer to http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preidx.htm.