[Massplanners] Now Accepting Applications: Complete Neighborhood Partnerships

Christine Madore cwmadore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:23:55 EDT 2023

Good Morning MassPlanners,

Massachusetts Housing Partnership <https://www.mhp.net/> (MHP) is now
accepting applications for our Complete Neighborhood Partnerships Program.
The program is funded by the 2021 Economic Development Bond Bill to help
communities create more housing near transit nodes and mobility
infrastructure. Our aim is to tackle our biggest challenges at their
intersections: housing, climate and transportation.

The program offers technical assistance ranging from planning to
predevelopment to help communities unlock housing opportunities. All 351
cities and towns are eligible to apply.

Please follow this link
<https://www.mhp.net/news/2023/apply-for-complete-neighborhood-partnerships-program>
for the informational session recording and additional information on how
to apply. Applications are due by *Friday, November 17th*.

If you're wondering whether the program is right for your community, please
do reach out directly at cmadore at mhp.net.

Sincerely,
Christine

Christine Madore, AICP