[Massplanners] Culvert Design and RFP

MacNichol, Andrew amacnichol at ci.reading.ma.us
Tue Oct 24 09:30:47 EDT 2023

Hi all,

While typically not always required for engineering design and construction services I am curious if any municipality has recently released an RFP, RFQ, and/or Invitation for Bid (IFB) for a culvert redesign and permitting support that they could share with Reading? We are required to do so for a federal grant award expected and it would be helpful to review past practices and language, and of course if there are any notes or lessons learned that to would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Andrew

Andrew MacNichol
Community Development Director