[Massplanners] Master Plan Update Cost

Maureen Pollock planner at montague-ma.gov
Mon Oct 23 09:57:21 EDT 2023

Hi Kristina and fellow planners,

The Town of Montague is currently updating its Comprehensive Master Plan. The total budget is $126,000. Here is the budget breakdown by funding sources:

  *   FY2022 EEA Planning Assistance Grant funded $33,000 for visioning and scenario planning for Plan update.
  *   FY2023 MVP Action Grant Program funded $80,000 for incorporating climate resiliency into Plan update with targeted community engagement for youth, seniors, and new americans.
  *   The Town has provided a local match of $13,000.

I believe budgeting more is always better, especially for providing robust community engagement.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely

Maureen

Maureen Pollock (she/her)