[Massplanners] Master Plan Update Cost

Anne Capra acapra at southhadleyma.gov
Mon Oct 23 09:26:47 EDT 2023

Correction from South Hadley -- Our total cost was $95,000. We combined an
update to our OSRP with the Master Plan update and utilized a joint public
engagement process for certain elements of both plans. The total cost
produced updates to both the Master plan and OSRP.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 3:40 PM Jeffrey Bagg via MassPlanners <
massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

> Easthampton is interested.
>
> Jeff Bagg
> Planning Director
> Easthampton, MA
> 50 Payson Ave
> 413-529-1406
> jbagg at easthamptonma.gov
>

> On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 1:22 PM Kristina Johnson via MassPlanners <
> massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:
>
>> Good Afternoon Friends and Colleagues,
>>

>> A quick Friday afternoon question…for those municipalities who have
>> completed a Master Plan Update in the past five years, what was the total
>> cost of the effort and what funding sources did you use?  Feel free to hit
>> that reply all button, as I am sure there are other who have  similar
>> questions.
>>

>> Thanks so much,
>>

>> Kristina
>>

>> *Kristina Johnson**,* *AICP*
>>
>> Director of Planning and Community Development
>>
>> Town of Hudson, Massachusetts
>>
>> 978-562-2989
>>
>> kjohnson at townofhudson.org
>>

>> --

Anne Capra, AICP
Director, Planning & Conservation
Town of South Hadley
116 Main Street | South Hadley, MA 01075
(413) 538-5030 x6128
acapra at southhadleyma.gov

*Learn more about South Hadley's community plans HERE
<https://southhadley.org/1127/Community-Plans-and-Studies>.*

--
*Do not print this email unless necessary