[Massplanners] Confirmed Stops on EOHED's Regional Planning Economic Development Session Tour

Furtado, Jacqueline (SEA) jacqueline.furtado at state.ma.us
Wed May 17 11:37:32 EDT 2023

Fellow Planners,

I've already shared the Economic Development Planning Sessions for Pioneer Valley (5/19) and Central MA (5/22). I'm now sharing more sessions as they are confirmed.

Note that our office is using Eventbrite for registration. I'll update with the links as they go live.

"Business and community leaders, elected officials, stakeholders, and members of the public are invited to join and contribute input about economic needs and opportunities for growth within the region. Feedback gathered during the session will be used in the economic development plan our office is creating on behalf of the state."

Please help to spread the word!

Pioneer Valley Region