[Massplanners] Firm to take minutes at hearings?

Brian Szekely brian.szekely at gmail.com
Tue May 2 11:50:58 EDT 2023

Hello all,
   I am looking at several different options for recording services for
meeting minutes. Does anyone use a company/firm they would recommend? We
are looking to potentially use funds to hire a person or a firm to handle
several of the Board/Committee meetings here in Town. Thanks all!!

Brian Szekely
Danvers Planning Director
bszekely at danversma.gov
978-777-0001 ex 3019

--
In our profession, a plan that everyone dislikes for different reasons is a
success. A plan everyone dislikes for the same reason is a failure. And a