[Massplanners] [External] Planning Project Intern Wages?

Cousineau, Christine Christine.Cousineau at tufts.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:12:10 EDT 2023

Hi Corrin,

At Tufts' graduate department of Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy, we recommend $20/hour. The average pay rate of our internships last year was $18, and the mode was $20.

Best,
Christine

Christine Cousineau, AICP
Lecturer
Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
Tufts University
97 Talbot Ave, Room 301
Medford, MA 02155
dpt: 617-627-3394