[Massplanners] Question about school-aged children multipliers

cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Wed Mar 15 15:13:44 EDT 2023

Hi Mark,

What were the data sources of the SAC multiplier that you used? One source I
tap is Burchell & Listokin fiscal impact handbook.

Gary

Gary G. Ayrassian, Director

Department of Planning & Development

City of Attleboro | City Hall - Government Center |

77 Park Street | Attleboro, MA  02703 |

p: 508.223.2222 x 3143 | f: 508.222.3046 |

 <mailto:cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us> cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us |

 <http://www.cityofattleboro.us/> www.cityofattleboro.us |