[Massplanners] Question about school-aged children multipliers

Mark Archambault marchambault at ayer.ma.us
Wed Mar 15 15:18:21 EDT 2023

Gary,

Back in the late 90s, when I was preparing the Master Plan for Nashua, NH, I used both 'Listokin and Burchell' numbers, followed by specific values for Nashua that I calculated based on actual enrollment data for several neighborhoods.

The .75 multiplier for SF homes sticks in my mind, as were lesser values for multi-family, though I don't recall the exact figures.

Best wishes,

Mark Archambault
Ayer Town Planner