[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL] Floodplain bylaw implementation guidance

Mariah Kurtz mariah.kurtz at erving-ma.gov
Mon Mar 13 13:35:22 EDT 2023

Erving seconds this. We have concerns about implementing this which we haven't felt have been adequately addressed for small rural towns who use cooperative inspection services.

If any small towns, particularly those in Franklin County, would like to have a call to discuss procedures and best practices around this, I'm happy to organize.

Mariah Kurtz (she/her)

Town Planner

Town of Erving

12 East Main Street

Erving, Massachusetts 01344

Phone: (413) 422-2800 ext. 1108 | Online: www.Erving-Ma.gov<http://www.erving-ma.gov/>  | Facebook: Town of Erving<https://www.facebook.com/townoferving>

When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of State has determined that email is a public record, is subject to the Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, § 10, and covered by Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received the communication in error, you are strictly prohibited from printing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this communication.