[Massplanners] Remote meetings & Public Hearings on Zoning Articles

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 20:16:36 EST 2023

Just looked at the Senate schedule,  they will vote S23, an amended version
of the House Supplemental Budget on Thursday. The way these things work,
they are only identifying the date changes by reference the line in the
2022 vote so, can't really tell if it is 1 year or 2. Might be the ABCC
outdoor is 1 year and remote meetings 2, or the other way around.
Hopefully MAPC or others can decipher.

Dan Fortier AICP, Retired
Interim Dennis Town Planner