[Massplanners] Remote meetings & Public Hearings on Zoning Articles

Brandt, Christian CBrandt at mapc.org
Thu Mar 30 14:11:22 EDT 2023

Hi all!

Reviving this email thread from a few weeks ago to share that the governor signed into law the bill temporarily extending remote meetings access (among other things).  The extension lasts until March 31, 2025.  You can read MAPC’s statement about it here: https://www.mapc.org/news/mapc-statement-remote-hybrid-meetings/.  I would be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to share our Hybrid Engagement Hub again, where you can find various hybrid and virtual meeting resources and tools: https://www.mapc.org/resource-library/hybrid-engagement/

All the best,
Christian Brandt, AICP
Interim Community Engagement Director
MAPC