[Massplanners] deadline for filing materials?

Peter Friedrichs psfriedrichs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:15:08 EST 2023

Article X Section 3 of the Newport, RI Planning Board Bylaws requires "all
application materials concerning an agenda item" to be submitted at least 8
business days prior to the meeting.
https://www.cityofnewport.com/CityOfNewport/media/City-Hall/Boards-Commissions/Boards/Planning%20Board/07-12-2021-Planning-Board-Bylaws.pdf

Peter Friedrichs
Libra Planners