[Massplanners] Billerica Open Space and Rec Plan RFP opportunity

Erika Jerram ejerram at town.billerica.ma.us
Fri Jun 30 11:42:44 EDT 2023

Hi Planners - we're updating our OSRP.  Here is the description.  Contact us if you're interested in receiving a copy.  Municipal and state friends, send me your consultant recs so I can send out some targeted emails as well.

The Department of Planning and Community Development (PCD) acting through the Town Manager and on behalf of the Town's Open Space and Recreation Plan Committee is requesting proposals pursuant to G.L. c. 30B, sec. 6 from qualified individuals and firms for Consulting Services related to updating the Open Space and Recreation Plan for the Town of Billerica.

Proposals must be emailed only and received on or before 1:00 p.m., Friday, July 21st, 2023. Submissions delivered after the appointed time and date will not be considered. The Town is not responsible for delays in deliveries, deliveries attempted when Town offices are closed, mistakes in deliveries, or any other reason for a proposal that is not submitted prior to the deadline.

Please email the department at Planning at town.billerica.ma.us<mailto:Planning at town.billerica.ma.us> to receive a copy of the RFP and to submit questions.

Erika Oliver Jerram | AICP
Director of Planning and Community Development
Town of Billerica
Office:  978.671.0962
Cell:  781.879.8026
www.town.billerica.ma.us<http://www.town.billerica.ma.us/>