[Massplanners] serving on multiple Town Boards, including ZBA

bcolema at comcast.net bcolema at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 09:57:24 EDT 2023

Our Town has quite a few members of Boards who also serve on other Boards, without conflicts of interest or problems.  But in one particular situation, there is concern.  We are wondering if our Selectboard can appoint any current Planning Board member to our Zoning Board of Appeals.  Our ZBA would potentially be hearing appeals of Planning Board rulings.  Any thoughts or regulations on this?  Bill Cole, Planning Board, Hardwick MA