[Massplanners] Marketing Strategy for downtown or business areas

Rachel Nadkarni rb.nadkarni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:33:11 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Have you done a marketing strategy and/or campaign for your downtown area
or business districts? If so, would you be able to share the company you
worked with and approximate budget for the work? For context, Somerville is
putting out an RFP to use some of our ARPA funds on a branding and
marketing strategy for our business districts to be followed with a
campaign to encourage folks to enjoy our squares and small businesses.

We would love to build a stronger list of possible bidders than what we can
find on google.

Thanks for your help,
Rachel

Rachel Nadkarni

Director of Economic Development

City of Somerville, Massachusetts

Office of Strategic Planning and Community Development

Economic Development Division