[Massplanners] Meeting Minutes

Beatrice, Amanda abeatrice at ci.reading.ma.us
Thu Feb 9 11:02:26 EST 2023

Hello,

I am reaching out to see what process other Towns uses regarding the drafting of meeting minutes. As of right now, it's our staff's responsibility to take the meeting minutes but we would like to explore other options. Please take a few minutes to answer some questions that will help us create a position in Reading.

  *   Does your municipality have a dedicated minutes taker for a variety of boards or does your staff liaison act as the recording clerk?
  *   If you hire someone:
     *   Is it hourly or stipend pay?
        *   How many hours on average per week?
     *   Do they attend the live meetings or take minutes using recorded videos?
     *   Where did you advertise for the position?
     *   Do you have an available job description?

Any feedback or information that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help

Amanda Beatrice
Town of Reading
16 Lowell Street