[Massplanners] Paper street - expiration?

Chris Rembold crembold at Townofgb.org
Sat Aug 12 09:59:42 EDT 2023

So the fine details here are that the subdivision was approved because of planning board inaction. So the planning board did not therefore put a sunset clause on this, or an expiration date. I think it’s still valid, and most of you have confirmed my thinking.

- Chris Rembold

(sent via a mobile device)