[Massplanners] Financial Planning/Advising for Municipal Employees?

Corrin Meise-Munns cmeisemunns at longmeadow.org
Sun Apr 23 09:26:42 EDT 2023

Hi all,

A question outside of our planning day-to-day: Do any of you work with
financial advisors or financial planners who specialize in (or at least
have a good understanding of) public sector employees? I am trying to learn
how best to optimize the options available me, including Massachusetts
State Employees' Retirement System, 457 SMART Plan, and other personal
investment options. I would appreciate any recommendations or experiences
you could share !

Thanks,
Corrin

--
*Corrin Meise-Munns* *(she/her)*
Assistant Town Manager / Director of Planning & Community Development