[Massplanners] MAPC Survey Opportunity

Scott, Sarah SScott at mapc.org
Mon Apr 24 12:27:38 EDT 2023

An interdisciplinary team of planning and cultural resource staff at the Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) is studying the feasibility, potential focus, and potential impact of the agency's provision of historic preservation and public history services to cities and towns in Greater Boston.  As part of this project, we are hoping to learn about municipal priorities, capacity, and resources in this program area.  Survey responses will be used to develop an operational framework for MAPC to potentially provide these services.

Do you work as municipal planning and/or historic preservation staff for a community in our region<https://www.mapc.org/get-involved/subregions/>?  Do you serve on a municipal board or commission in our region<https://www.mapc.org/get-involved/subregions/> that engages in this work?  If so, we invite you to take the survey!  The survey can be accessed here: https://mapc.ma/HistPresSurvey.  It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete.  Please take the survey before Friday, May 5th.

If you have any questions, email Sarah Scott, Regional Land Use Planner, at sscott at mapc.org<mailto:sscott at mapc.org>.  Thank you in advance for your time and insight!

Best,
Sarah

[cid:image001.png at 01D976A6.D16339D0]

MAPC 2023 Annual Council Meeting | May 31 | 9:30 a.m.
Join us in-person! More info & to register<https://2023maycouncil.eventbrite.com/>

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 ? 10.