[Massplanners] Unaccepted Streets

Rob May rmay at cobma.us
Fri Apr 21 08:26:13 EDT 2023

Unfortunately, Brockton is in a slow but steady process of accepting older
private roads regardless of their condition or whether they were built to
city standards or not.  We mistakenly believe that the extra Chapter 90
funds will out way the cost of repair in the long run.

Politics.

Rob May, CEcD
Director of Planning and Economic Development
City of Brockton
45 School Street
Brockton, MA 02301
508-580-7113