[Massplanners] Unaccepted Streets

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Thu Apr 20 12:05:50 EDT 2023

Middleton deals with the same issue - so I'm interested to see how other municipalities deal with this issue.

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.