[Massplanners] ZBA Training

Ralph Willmer ralphwillmer.apa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:08:33 EDT 2022

Thank you Jacquie and Wayne. Just to add to what has already been
mentioned, CPTC will soon be announcing a series of webinars to be offered
over the next few months. Additionally, CPTC can provide on-demand
training. And I do want to confirm what Wayne mentioned - completion of
some of CPTC's core courses can provide some discounts for communities
insured through MIIA.

Ralph Willmer, FAICP
CPTC Chair