[Massplanners] Incentive Zoning for Public Access?

Oak Bluffs Planning Board planningboard at oakbluffsma.gov
Thu May 26 11:31:07 EDT 2022

Oak Bluffs has a Flexible Development bylaw (See 7.3 / 7.3.8) that offers density bonuses.
AMENDED-ZONING-BY-LAW-CURRENT-TO-MAY-2021-combined (oakbluffsma.gov)<https://www.oakbluffsma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/3666/AMENDED-ZONING-BY-LAW-CURRENT-TO-MAY-2021-combined?bidId=>

Kim Leaird
Administrator to the Planning Board of Oak Bluffs
Oak Bluffs Town Hall
56 School St.
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
(508) 693-3554 x154