[Massplanners] Incentive Zoning for Public Access?

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Thu May 26 10:28:06 EDT 2022

Beverly is very interested in this as well. Thanks!

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Community Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *