[Massplanners] Assistant Planner I - Job Opportunity

Kristen Guichard kguichard at acton-ma.gov
Thu Mar 24 15:16:56 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,
The Town of Acton Planning Division is searching for an entry-level, community-minded planner for the full-time benefitted position of Assistant Planner I. The Acton Planning Division serves in a wide range of duties and responsibilities in the areas of community planning and development, land use, subdivision, zoning, zoning enforcement, community preservation, historic and natural resources preservation, and economic development.

The Planning Division is embarking on several exciting projects over the next year ranging from: wayfinding, fair housing, zoning for sustainable development, and a regional zoning program.

Please pass along to anyone you know that may be interested!
https://www.acton-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=96&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Assistant-Planner-I-323

Thank you,
Kristen

Kristen Guichard, AICP
Planning Director and Zoning Enforcement Officer
Town of Acton
Acton, MA 01720
978-929-6631
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers