[Massplanners] Recent OSRD Projects

ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com
Tue Mar 22 13:13:20 EDT 2022

Chris:

Swallow Rise out here in Wendell comes to mind.  It was finally approved by Wendell Planning Board last year.  It’s not OSRD, rather an NRPZ (similar in some ways to OSRD but not based on underlying zoning, and more protective).  This project has over 100 acres, about 15 of which make up two development envelopes for a maximum of about 15 homes.  The rest - fields, forest, and water bodies - is protected and available for farming and forestry. I can provide more info to anyone interested.

Best regards,

Jeff Lacy

Rural Planning Associates

(413) 230-9693

From: MassPlanners <massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org> On Behalf Of Harry LaCortiglia via MassPlanners
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2022 6:54 AM
To: massplanners at masscptc.org
Subject: Re: [Massplanners] Recent OSRD Projects

Hi Chris,

Here's one that has just recently begun construction, after many delays.

Go to :

 <https://www.georgetownma.gov/planning-board/pages/planning-board-projects-current> https://www.georgetownma.gov/planning-board/pages/planning-board-projects-current

And scroll down to 66 Parish Road for the related files.

A bit over 30 acres will remain natural.

Best,
H. LaCortiglia
Georgetown P.B.